Searching for Best Vacuum Cleaners in India 2020? Well, it will give you so many results with Top-10 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India for Home.
But here I have brought you to a Buying Guide on Vacuum Cleaners which will answer your questions on what is the best vacuum cleaner for home and car? or what is the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in India right now?
In this article, I have purely concentrated on Buyer’s Guide and explained different types of vacuum cleaners which can be used at home, office, car etc. Also, important features to look for in vacuum cleaners are included in this guide.
Along with buying guide, I have also recommended buying options on best vacuum cleaners for each category. Vacuum Cleaners from well-known brands like Eureka Forbes, Karcher, Dyson, Philips, American Micronic, Black & Decker, iRobot are recommended based on customer reviews from major online market leaders and negative reviews based on delivery & packaging issues are not considered while making our choices on recommended vacuum cleaners.
So here we go.
Top-5 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India 2020
Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200W – Best Budget Vacuum Cleaner for Small Home
The first best vacuum cleaner for home on our list is Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200W Vacuum Cleaner. If you are looking for cheapest and best vacuum cleaner in India, you should think of this vacuum cleaner. This is compact, has good features useful for easy working and it has very affordable price tag.
- It has a motor of 1200W power that creates powerful suction that ensures collection of every dust particle.
- It comes with dust bag capacity of 1 liter which makes it suitable for small houses or flats.
- It is a Canister type vacuum cleaner which is compact in size and comes with variety of brushes & cleaning heads which helps your reach each & every corner of your house.
- It comes with Dust Bag Full Indicators which remind you to empty the bag to reuse for next cleaning round.
- It comes with chord of 4 meter length which makes it suitable to move around even the biggest room in your home. Also, it has Automatic Cord Winder which retracts the cord and stores it within the body/canister.
- Another important feature is that it has Suction Control Knob right on the handgrip which makes it very useful while cleaning the soft surfaces like curtains.
- Thanks to the pedal ON/OFF switch which doesn’t require you to bend down to switch the vacuum cleaner on or off while cleaning your home.
- It comes with a simple washable filter.
Types of attachments you get with this vacuum cleaner and their usage are as follows.
- Extension tube – helps to extend your reach to floor & ceiling.
- Floor cum carpet brush – helps to clean floor and carpets.
- Crevice nozzle – helps to get into narrow passages like in between sofa cushions & sliding rails.
- Upholstery nozzle – helps to clean surfaces like sofa, beds, curtains, furniture etc.
- Affordable vacuum cleaner
- Compact & portable
- Heating issue
- No blower function
AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless – Best Budget Vacuum Cleaner for Small Home
AmazonBasics is the new but powerful brand that has wide variety of quality products in India. This AmazonBasics Bagless Vacuum Cleaner has all that a small home needs. It has a compact size, number of cleaning heads & brushes, a good quality body & HEPA-12 filters for trapping the smallest dust particles in your house.
- This vacuum cleaner for home has motor of power 700W which looks less as compared to other vacuum cleaners, but due to its Cyclonic Technology, this vacuum cleaner creates powerful suction.
- The dust bag capacity for this vacuum cleaner is 1.5 liters which makes it suitable for small houses and 1 BHK apartments. It can also be used as best vacuum cleaner for cars.
- It comes with variety of cleaning brushes & heads which helps you to clean every nook & corner in your home.
- It is a Bagless type vacuum cleaner means you don’t need to take care of extra bags for dust collection. You can easily remove and wash the dust cup of this best vacuum cleaner.
- This bagless vacuum cleaner can save your electricity bills has it has Energy Efficiency Rating A.
- It comes with 5 meter long cord which helps you clean larger areas inside your house. Also, foot operated Auto-Rewind function retracts cord and keep it in place inside the body of vacuum cleaner.
- For more hygienic cleaning, this vacuum cleaner has HEPA 12 filter which trap the 99.9% of accumulated dust particles from throwing back to the house. This filter is easy to remove and is washable.
Types of attachments you get with this vacuum cleaner and their usage are as follows.
- Crevice tool – helps to reach narrow spots like in between AC vents, sofa cushions.
- Upholstery nozzle – useful for a sofa, furniture cleaning
- Dusting brush – good for cleaning bookshelves, tabletops etc.
- Parquet brush – to clean tiles, hard surfaces.
- Less noisy
- No need for dust bags
- Value for money
- No blower function
- No handy ON/OFF switches
Prestige 1200 Watt – Best Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner for Home
If you are looking for the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in India for your house, then this Prestige 1200W Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner is best for you. With dust bin capacity of 10 liter, you can use it to clean dry dust as well as wet spills over the floor. Additionally here you get a blower function also.
- It has a powerful motor with power rating of 1200W which produces a good suction pressure as well as a strong blower.
- A dust bin for collection of dust particle or wet spills is 10 liters. This capacity is suitable for big size houses and it can also be used for small offices.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaners are comparatively big in size as compared to Canister vacuum cleaners due to their large capacity. But 360° wheels and a carrying handle makes it portable and easy to move over the floor.
- The another advantage of best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in India is that you can use it for dry as well as wet spills.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with advanced HEPA filter that traps finest dust coming along its way. HEPA filters are useful if you have people at home who are dust-allergic.
- As a safety feature, this dry and wet vacuum cleaner has Auto-Cut Float which cuts off suction as soon as water level in dust bin reaches its maximum specified level.
You get below attachments with this best vacuum cleaner in India.
- Floor Brush – helps to clean floor
- Corner Brush – helps to pick up dust and spills from corners on floor or ceiling.
- Crevice tool – helps to reach narrow spaces like in between sofa cushions, underneath television etc.
- Absorbing Brush– helps to absorb liquid spills from floor.
- Large-sized dust bin
- Picks up wet spills
- Advanced HEPA filter
- No automatic cord retraction
- Heating issues
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 – Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home and Car
If you got a good budget, and looking for a power pack vacuum cleaner for your home and car, then definitely you should go for this Philips Powerpro Bagless Vacuum Cleaner. Here you get best quality vacuum cleaner from Philips, easy to empty & clean dust bin (no need to keep plastic bags ready), Allergy H13 filter that keeps high level of hygiene.
- With powerful motor of 1900W, this vacuum cleaner has strongest suction power that would help you clean you 2-3 BHK home in quite less time.
- As this is a bagless vacuum cleaner, you wont need to take care of bags and you can very easily remove & clean the dust bin.
- It comes with Power Cyclone 5 technology that creates powerful cyclonic flow inside chamber to separate out dust more effectively and results in outstanding performance.
- This best vacuum cleaner in India for home and car uses Allergy H13 filter which traps finest dust particle and maintains hygienic conditions at home. It is recommended for old people with asthma or the ones who has allergy problems with dust.
- In spite of powerful motor, it has compact size, 6 meter retractable cord and big wheel which make it very easy to move around.
You get best quality brushes & accessories from Philips as follows.
- Turbo brush – helps in deep cleaning of floor, carpet. Rotating brush inside to remove smallest dust particles.
- Soft brush – helps to clean furniture and car interiors.
- Good for pet hairs
- Powerful performance
- Compact & beautiful design
- Less noisy
- No blower function
Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free – Best Vacuum Cleaner Overall
If pulling a 4-5 kg vacuum cleaner with cord messing the things around is not your thing, then you should go for a Stick Vacuum Cleaner.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are amongst the Best Vacuum Cleaners in the World. Their performance, build quality, design almost everything is outstanding. This vacuum cleaner works on a rechargeable battery so it is the best cord-free vacuum cleaner in India. You can just stand upright and can do lot of cleaning operation very easily.
- Dyson V7 Animal vacuum cleaner is powered by a Lithium rechargeable battery which can be used for 30 minutes of usage. Also the digital motor revolves quite fast to create a powerful suction.
- Being a Stick vacuum cleaner you don’t require to bend down to clean floor & carpets. It makes it best vacuum cleaner for old people in India.
- You can remove the stick and it gets converted into a Handheld vacuum cleaner type which makes it very suitable to clean your car.
- It picks up minute dust particles, pet hairs with its powerful suction. It is the best vacuum cleaner for pet hairs.
- Dyson filters are capable of trapping smallest dust particles up to 0.3 microns. This is the certified best vacuum cleaner for asthma & allergic people.
- Motor is placed inside the handle so using this stick vacuum cleaner for cleaning floor or ceiling is effortless & hassle-free. You can actually clean faster as compared to canister vacuum cleaners.
- It comes with a charging station that always charges the vacuum cleaner and keeps it ready to use.
You get below attachments with Dyson V7 Animal Vacuum Cleaner.
- Combination Tool – 2 in 1 tool that helps while switching from one surface to another.
- Crevice Tool – helps to clean around the edges and corners
- Mini Motorised Tool – helps to pick hairs & dust within carpet and sofa, car seats.
- Mini Soft Dusting Brush – helps to deep clean furniture.
- Excellent cleaning
- Highly handy to use
- Best for pet hairs
- No wet cleaning
- Price is high
Why Vacuum Cleaner for Home in India?
Do you sweep out dust from your home every day to keep it clean? You would probably answer YES, but in reality, cleaning floors by broom every day doesn’t necessarily mean you are keeping your home dust-free and hygienic.
When most of the dust in home lies untouched on your Sofa sets, carpets, over your ceiling fan and behind big furniture like showcase, bed & sofas, you need to have one of the Best Vacuum Cleaners for home use which does the job.
What is the Best Vacuum cleaner?
In very simple words, Vacuum Cleaner is a device which helps to clean your home thoroughly which includes picking up dust and waste debris on your floor, tiles, sofa sets, curtains, furniture, car, staircases, almost everywhere.
Technically it has a motor which creates suction which sucks all types of dirt & dust through a hand pipe, which is technically termed as hose pipe and accumulate it in a dust collector and simplifies your tedious job of cleaning the house.
Every home is different, in every home level & type of waste, dust, debris are different. Even everyone’s budgets are different so it’s very essential to know what types of vacuum cleaners are available in the market and which vacuum cleaner suits your cleaning needs.
So here are different varieties of best vacuum cleaners in India for Home, Car and Offices.
TYPES OF VACUUM CLEANERS
1. Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Best Vacuum Cleaners for Home
Canisters are the most popular type of vacuum cleaners for home use and is widely used in India. Canister Vacuum Cleaner comes with a shape like basically a small cylinder designed in some cool looking housing. This housing contains an electrical suction motor and a dust container. The housing has a suction inlet which gets connected to a brush through a hose pipe. To drag this bit-heavy unit, canister vacuum cleaners comes with wheels at base.
Canister vacuum cleaner is the most versatile type of vacuum cleaners as it is capable of doing most of the jobs like cleaning floors, staircases, sofas and also ceiling fans. It also has an option to fix a long telescopic pipe which helps it reach unreachable areas in a house.
This type of vacuum cleaner is ‘Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home’ of a kind and this makes it best vacuum cleaners for home use. Dust container contains a bag inside it to collect dust particles and after usage accumulation of dust may affect the suction capacity of a canister vacuum cleaner.
- Makes Less noise
- Different attachments can be used
- Cleaning is flexible due to hosepipe
- A bit cumbersome to drag in large rooms
- Wire mostly get entangled
- Outdoor cleaning not possible
|Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200W Vacuum Cleaner
||Inalsa Spruce-1200W Vacuum Cleaner
||Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Vacuum Cleaner
|Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip 1000W Vacuum Cleaner
||Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
2. Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Best Vacuum Cleaners for Offices & Home
Wet and Dry Vaccum Cleaners are the multipurpose machine that is built to do heavy cleaning indoor or outdoor. This type of vacuum cleaner is capable of doing both dry dust particles & debris as well as wet spills. It also has detachable blower which reverses the airflow and you can use it as a blower. The incredible function of Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner is you can use it to clear Clogged Sinks and Bath Tubs, thanks to its amazon suction power. You can also clean bathroom tiles and bathtubs simply by blowing it over tiles & ceramic.
Earlier wet and dry vacuum cleaners were used for industrial cleaning purpose, but it has all sizes available in India so that it can be used at home also. Due to these amazing feature in wet and dry vacuum cleaners, these are often termed as Best Heavy Duty or Industrial Vacuum Cleaners.
- Cleaning both Dry and Wet waste makes it more useful.
- Wet waste Can be easily dispersed to the drainage pipe.
- More powerful than other types of vacuum cleaners.
- Heavier than other vacuum cleaner types.
3. Handheld vacuum cleaner – Best Vacuum Cleaners for Car
As the name suggests, Handheld vacuum cleaners are the compact and handy version of Vacuum Cleaners. If you want something that could clean your car and other tricky locations where canisters cannot reach, these are the one you should think of. Due to their ease of cleaning, these are one of the best vacuum cleaners for cars.
Handheld vacuum cleaners are the most compact vacuum cleaner which can be carried very easily. These are very handy and weighs no more than 2 kgs. They have a plastic jar for dust collection, and it makes it very easy to remove dust. Modern handheld vacuum cleaners come either corded or battery-powered.
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Cleaning sofa corners, cars interiors is easy
- Not much costly
- Less suction power due to battery
- 2 kg weight can be cumbersome for longer usage
|MWMallIndia 1000W Dual Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
||BLACK & DECKER VH-801 800W Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
||Panasonic MC-DL201 700-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
||Black & Decker ADV1210 Car Vacuum Cleaner
4. Upright Vacuum Cleaners
As the name suggest this is the type of vacuum cleaner which stands upright. This is designed for a person who can’t bend much while cleaning with a vacuum cleaner. This is not so popular in India yet, but in the countries like US, you will find it almost in every home.
Upright vacuum cleaners are the best vacuum cleaners for home with large halls & carpet areas. Nozzle head and other units in this type of vacuum cleaner are close to the carpet which makes it easy to clean the house.
This vacuum cleaners are quite heavy in weight and aren’t that handy like other types of vacuum cleaners. It cannot clean dusts on sofa sets, under the bed & behind the showcase kind of locations.
- Easy to store as compared to Canisters
- Deep cleaning of carpets and floor
- Easy to walk while cleaning
- Only meant to clean plain floor & carpets
- Cannot use on sofa, curtains & outdoor
5. Stick Vacuum Cleaners – Best Vacuum Cleaners for Home and Car
Stick vacuum cleaners are a combined version of Handheld and Upright Vacuum Cleaners. It takes over the biggest disadvantages on upright vacuum cleaners as it can be used to cleans areas like under the sofa & behind the big furniture. This can also be used to clean car interiors.
Stick vacuum cleaners are lightweight so they can be used to clean ceiling fans and tops of furniture like cupboards. They can easily clean curtains too. As they run on battery, no wire entangled issue can happen with this type of vacuum cleaner. Stick Vacuum Cleaners are considered as the Best Vacuum Cleaners for Home.
Dyson Vacuum cleaners are dominating the market in Stick vacuum cleaners, they are bit costly but they provide the best quality and performance which justifies their costs.
- Light-weighted and easy to use
- Suitable for people with back problems
- Efficiency for cleaning floors and carpets is less
- Small dust collector bag
|Dyson V7 Animal Vacuum Cleaner
||Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner
||Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner
|Eureka 3-in-1 Swivel Vacuum Cleaner
||Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
||Taurus Ultimate Lithium Broom Vacuum Cleaner
6. Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – Best Vacuum Cleaners for Smart Homes
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are kind of Smart Vacuum Cleaners available in India. They come with disc-like shaped housing and are resembles with UFO. They are the best example of advancement or future of vacuum cleaners in India and Worldwide. They are battery-powered and have small wheels below them (mostly invisible).
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are controlled by a smartphone application and have sensors around it which help program to map floor area in the house. They can work without any human interaction. The best thing with Robotic vacuum cleaners is that you can control them through an app even when you are outside home. They are capable of finding their charging station and get charged in case of low battery.
They have dust level indicators but are not capable of removing dust themselves. You have to take care of it. They can reach around each and every corner in the house and can reach locations under the sofa or bed if height allows. They have a drawback that they cannot clean staircases, sofa, car and outdoors but it really feels cool to have such a smart vacuum cleaner in India 2020 with us. 😉
Dominating competitor in Robotic Vacuum Cleaners in India is iRobot. These robots are well known for their performance. If you are planning to buy a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner so I will recommend this brand.
- This smart device capable of working itself
- Can be used anytime with programming
- Can easily reach under cupboards and sofa sets
- Cannot remove accumulated dust by itself
- Cannot clean items at height like sofa, staircases
- Smaller dust bag
|iRobot 900 Series Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
||iRobot 600 Series Roomba 606 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
||iRobot 300 Series Braava 390t Floor Mopping Robot
Tawcal Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Budget Option)
| Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
So based on the above types of vacuum cleaners, you must have got the idea that which vacuum cleaner suits your home the most. If you are looking for vacuum cleaner for office then I would recommend you simply go with Heavy Duty/Industrial Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner, but if you are looking for vacuum cleaner for home, then you can choose any of them. Let me tabulate it so that it would be easy for you to pick up one as per your need.
|Best Vacuum Cleaners in India||Best Vacuum Cleaner Type|
|Best Vaccum Cleaner for Home||Canister, Small-sized Wet & Dry, Upright, Stick, Robotic|
|Best Vacuum Cleaner for Office||Medium to Big-sized Wet & Dry|
|Best Vacuum Cleaner for Car||Handheld, Stick|
|Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pet||Low Suction-powered Handheld, Canister with Tooth Brushes|
If you have already decided which type of vacuum cleaner you want to buy, I would say don’t be in hurry and go through below 10 features of Vacuum Cleaners to look for.
Features To Look for in Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home In India 2020
1. BAG OR BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS
One of the most important features to know is if you want a vacuum cleaner with or without dust collector bags. This is important concern if someone at your home is allergic to dust or has asthma related problem.
Bagged vacuum cleaner comes with a dust collector bag inside the canister. Bag stores dust particles, pet furs, hairs safely inside a sealed plastic bag. It also helps to provide better filtration than Bagless vacuum cleaners. People allergic to dust should opt for bagged vacuum cleaners.
As a limitation in bagged vacuum cleaners, it may affect suction power and cost of bag (disposable or reusable) incurs with it.
In Bagless vacuum cleaners, instead of a plastic dust collector bag, it has an inbuilt plastic container to collect waste. Unlike Bagged vacuum cleaner here you can check if the dust bag or I would say bin, is full of dust and needs to empty. It saves money and effort related to the replacement of bags.
As a limitation to a bagless vacuum cleaner, you may come in contact with dust particle and it would always be a hassle to clean canister from time to time. And that’s why people allergic to dust or Asthma patient might not want to choose this option.
2. FILTERS IN VACUUM CLEANERS
Another important factor to consider while choosing the best vacuum cleaner is filter used in it. Filters in vacuum cleaners are important as air sucked by vacuum cleaner has to leave through filters. Here filters play important role in not allowing even finest dust particles out again in the home. So there are different filters available that should be checked before making your purchase.
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter and is best filter available that removes 99.97% for dust particle. Mesh in HEPA filters is made up of glass fibre and it traps smallest dust particles up to the size of 0.3 microns.
Charcoal Filter is widely used in all modern vacuum cleaners. Meshes with charcoal filters use activated carbon which reduces bad odours and unpleasant smells in your home.
Foam Filters are useful if you are buying a vacuum cleaner especially for cleaning sofas and electronic equipment. Foam blocks the dust coming through blowing air. The best thing about foam filters is they are washable and it can prevent fungus and bacterial problems that may arrive in filters after long use.
Disk Filters are made of cloth fibres and paper. And are used in both dry and wet vacuum cleaners.
In spite of different types and technologies used in Vacuum Cleaners, it is most important to know how are we going to use the vacuum cleaner. So I have made usage of vacuum cleaners based on their types in the below table:
Upright Vacuum Cleaners: Suitable for large hall carpets and also works well on tiles.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners: Suitable for cleaning carpets, tiles, staircases, sofa sets, curtains, hard to reach areas like ceiling fans, below and behind furniture etc.
Stick Vacuum Cleaners: Suitable for quick cleaning jobs like furniture, car interiors, cleaning spills, curtains, top of cupboards etc.
Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner: Good at small cleaning tasks and spot cleaning. Can be used for cleaning closets, car-interior, vents, windowsills, cobweb from the corners, couch, vents, car-interiors, upholsteries.
Robot Vacuum Cleaners: Perfect fit for those who don’t like vacuuming or stuck with a busy life. Works well for cleaning floors, carpets and mattress.
4. STORAGE CAPACITY
Whether you have a big house or a smaller one, it is another deciding factor while choosing the best vacuum cleaner for home in India. The storage capacity of dust containers matters a lot based on how much dust is collected on cleaning day or also on how frequently you are going to empty the bin.
So for large homes, buying a large vacuum cleaner would do sense and a small & portable vacuum cleaner would be a good choice for smaller homes/flats in India.
The more portable vacuum cleaner is, the easier it would be to handle it while cleaning your home.
6. NOISE LEVEL
While choosing a vacuum cleaner, you must check for its noise level. I would recommend you to have a vacuum cleaner from a good brand as there are some vacuum cleaners which produce irritating noise while doing their job. The most suitable noise level in India is around 70 dB.
7. QUALITY AND DURABILITY
Vacuum cleaners serve you for quite a long time. So while spending thousands of bucks you should really bother about the quality and durability of the vacuum cleaner. I would recommend you to buy good vacuum cleaners brands in India as buying the cheapest vacuum cleaner now would cost you later for its maintenance.
8. BUDGET AND WARRANTY
There are always buying options available from lowest to highest price bands, but good research will always give you the best buy option without losing your budget.
Warranty of vacuum cleaner may changes brand to brand but it is always advisable to do good research on Vacuum Cleaner Brands Policies on warranty and aftersales services.
9. TYPES OF BRUSHES
We always look for All-in-One options, so the best All-in-One Vacuum Cleaner in India would be the one who could neatly clean floors, carpets, pet furs, electronic devices, above the cupboard, below the bed, your bed, your car, almost everything that is around you. That will not be possible as per my knowledge with one Vacuum Cleaner, but you can think of attachments to a hose pipe to do a variety of tasks.
Below are the types of brushes that you can consider to get different cleaning tasks done.
Turbo Brush is a good choice to clean Carpets, tiles, pet furs. This type of brush is good for deep cleaning.
Dusting Round Brush is a good option to clean electronic devices, furniture and other complex surfaces.
Crevices tool is useful for reaching out corners and tight places.
Upholstery tool is useful for cleaning non-washables like Sofa Sets, mattress, bed and pillows.
Fine tooth combs and Stiff Brushes are required to vacuum pet furs.
10. OTHER ESSENTIAL FEATURES
Suction Control – Different suction volumes will be required for different tasks like cleaning floor, sofa or curtains. Whereas cleaning dusty floor will require more suction power, on the other hand cleaning our pet’s furs from his body will require very low suction power. So suction control should be checked as an important feature in the vacuum cleaner.
Blower – Few vacuum cleaner models come with feature that reverses airflow which is useful for blowing up beds, car floor, dusty windows.
Auto shut-off – This feature is useful for a family with kids. Most of the times kids throw toys under the bed or sofa which is not visible. In case you are cleaning underneath of sofa, any toy or things can get in stuck in the suction pipe. Vacuum cleaners with Auto Shut-off feature immediately automatically turn OFF in such a case.
Full Bag and Filter indicators – If you are using a bagged vacuum cleaner, you will not be able to see level of dust accumulated in a vacuum cleaner. Also, you might not be able to know if the filter needs to be either cleaned or replaced. In such scenarios, the best vacuum cleaner would be the one who has a bag and filter level indicators.
Battery – If you are choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner, you should look out for battery usage time and charging time. Battery with fasted charging time and longest run time would be a choice for the best vacuum cleaner.
Turbo Brush – If you want to clean carpets, Turbo Brush is a must-have thing for you. Turbo brush rotates with full power over the carpet and removes all the dust stuck into it. Suction does the next.
Edge Cleaning – This feature is very important in vacuum cleaner as floor edges are unreachable areas and most of the dust particle gets accumulated there.
Well that’s it from my side. I hope I have helped you choosing the best vacuum cleaner for yourself. If you have any questions, comments or queries, please write us in the comment box below or you can contact us here.